RETURN& REFUND POLICY
You have 14 days after your online purchase to return a product and ask for a refund. The product needs to be in original packaging with labels. Return your parcel with a courier company around you or we can arrange returns with our shippers and costs.
Or indeed return your online purchase in store with a copy of your online invoice as proof of purchase.
After we receive your product in our store we will refund you within 14 working days. Depending on the method of payment, the money will be back on your account within 48 hours (Paypal), 72 hours (Stripe).
If you paid using one of Klarna’s payment products – ‘Pay in 3’ or ‘Slice It’ – we will instruct Klarna to arrange for any agreed value to be repaid.
This may take longer than a direct refund because Klarna needs to arrange for this refund following our instruction.
For more details of Klarna’s refund policies, please click here.
Things to keep in mind before requesting a return:
- The item must be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition.
- The item must be returned with the original tags and packaging material.
- Defective items used outside of their intended purpose cannot be returned.
- We do not accept returns on perishable products (e.g. food, beverages) and products with hygiene concerns (e.g. undergarments, sports bras).
- We do not accept returns of products that are customized for the client at our stores.
- All shipping fees which may have been charged during the original purchase are non-refundable.
- On rare occasions, if you have a product with a manufacturing defect, don’t worry about the solution. If we are unable to repair your item within a reasonable period, we will exchange the product. If no equivalent product is available, we will offer a full refund.